Position No. 30
- Laboratory focused position
- Design, develop and implement biological QC assays for various projects according to cGMP
- Perform data analysis and interpretation and be able to draw conclusions regarding progress and results of work, utilizing the data for appropriate decision making.
- Writing reports and formal working documents.
- Work on multiple projects with multiple teams
- Perform Tech transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Master's in engineering or PhD degree in Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology; or relevant experience in a similar position in the sector of biotech/pharma/cell therapy
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Experienced with assay development including qualification and validation process.
- Hands-on experience with cell-based bioassays, FACS and Elisa.
- Adaptability to changing work assignments and priorities
- Excellent teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritize different activities
- Able to identify opportunities for continuous improvements and enable implementation
- Ability to work across a matrix team
- Well organized, methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible
- Assertive and working well under pressure
- Fluent English: oral and written, experience with scientific writing
- This position may include occasionally traveling abroad