Position No. 20
- Cell therapy process development and culturing methods • seed train and downstream design • Writing equipment SOPs, working protocols and experiments reports • Gap analysis performance • Taking part in technology transfer form/to the customer • Training of new personnel in Israel and abroad.
- Previous experience in Bioreactor cell culturing- mandatory!
- Previous experience in animal cell cultures- mandatory!
- Previous experience in downstream processes and viruses in particular- advantage
- 5 years experience or MSc and above in Biology/ Biotechnology/ other relevant fields
- High level in English • Well organized, Methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible
Position No. 24
- Lead a multi-disciplinary project team; serve as team member on other teams
- Drive execution of development strategy
- Experiments protocol designing and writing
- Working with clients from Israel and abroad
- Writing reports
- Provide biological support to promote projects
- Previous experience in primary animal cell cultures- mandatory!
- MSc with at least 4 years’ experience in the cell therapy industry or PhD in Biology/ Biotechnology/ other relevant fields.
- Capable of designing and executing research programs and building work-plans
- Broad technical expertise and a desire to work in a laboratory focused role
- Well organized, methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible
- Assertive and working well under pressure.
- Strong communication skills for writing papers, reports and giving presentations
- Fluent English: oral and written