Position No. 31
- Member of the development department
- Writing and executing protocols for process development experiments.
- Hands-on lab work.
- Serve as a flow cytometry specialist while supporting the team in various projects.
- Utilizes flow cytometer for specific and accurate cell measurement, detection, and analysis.
- Working for clients from Israel and abroad.
- Writing reports and preparing scientific presentations.
- Previous experience in animal cell cultures- mandatory!
- A relevant degree in Biotechnology/Biology/Biochemistry with at least 2 years’ experience in operating flow cytometry including establishing antibodies panels, multi-color staining, and analysis – mandatory!
- Excellence interpersonal skills.
- Broad technical expertise in biological experiments.
- Well organized, methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated, and responsible.
- Maintains knowledge of flow cytometry by reading relevant literature on new advances in field
well under pressure and dynamic
- Fluent English: oral and written.
Preference will be given to candidates with previous GMP/GLP experience.