We are looking for passionate people for our company located in the north of Israel. The position is full-time job and refers to both men and women equally. CV can be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Position No. 20- Process development engineer:
Cell therapy process development and culturing methods • seed train and downstream design • Writing equipment SOPs, working protocols and experiments reports • Gap analysis performance • Taking part in technology transfer form/to the customer • Training of new personnel in Israel and abroad.
• Previous experience in Bioreactor cell culturing- mandatory!
• Previous experience in animal cell cultures- mandatory!
• Previous experience in downstream processes and viruses in particular- advantage
• 5 years experience or MSc and above in Biology/ Biotechnology/ other relevant fields
• High level in English • Well organized, Methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible
Preference will be given to candidates with previous GMP/GLP experience